3.1. view pages from our website in a web browser;
3.2. download pages from our website for caching in a web Browser;
3.3. print pages from our website; and/or
3.4. use our website to access and use the Platform, and you must not use our website for any other purpose.
5. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
5.2. republish any material from our website (including republication on another website);
5.3. sell, rent or sub-lease material from our website;
5.4. show any material from our website in public;
5.5. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
5.6. redistribute material from our website.
6. We reserve the right to restrict your access to areas of our website (including access to the Platform), or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
7. You must not:
7.1. use our website in any way or take action that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of performance, availability or accessibility of our website;
7.2. use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
7.3. use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software;
7.4. conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; or
7.5. access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or otherwise automated means.
8. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to the Platform or our website, is true, accurate, current, complete, and not misleading.
Accessing our Website
9. We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Intellectual Property Rights
11. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it, unless otherwise stated. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved.
12. You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without our consent.
13. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
14. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
Liability and Reliance on Information
15. Material posted on our website is intended to provide general information on Finbase. It is for informational purposes only.
16. Although efforts are made to ensure material on our website is current, complete and accurate to the extent permitted by law:
16.1. Content is provided without guarantees, conditions, or warranties, express or implied.
16.2. Finbase will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our website by you, including reliance on any information on our website by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
17. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website it links to.
Third Party Links
18. Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and are not necessarily checked, approved or endorsed by us. We have no control over, and we are not responsible for, the availability of the links, the contents of those websites or resources, or their compliance with law, and we accept no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
19. You may link to our home page on a website owned by you, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, but you must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our website must not be framed on any other website.
20. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
22. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit our website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. You do not have to provide personal information to access our website, but if you do not provide certain personal
information, then you may not be able to access some of the areas and facilities of our website (for example, your access to the Platform or your use of the Platform as an Authorised User or Investor).
25. We may use services such as Google Analytics, which will issue cookies from their own servers, and which will be able to track website visitors throughout relevant websites. We do not control how those cookies are issued, or the data that they store.
26. We may use "web beacons" (electronic images also known as pixel tags or clear gifs) to recognise a cookie on your computer when you view or act upon a web page, an advertisement that we have placed on a third-party web page, or an email or other
electronic communication that we have sent.
27. We may also use Local Shared Objects, sometimes referred to as "Flash" cookies. Use of Local Shared Objects can help deter, detect and prevent fraud and can support our Online Services.
28. E-mail and electronic transmission of confidential or privileged documents or advice is a convenient method of delivery. However, internet mail is not secure and any communications or documents transmitted may be interfered with, contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We will not be liable for any copying, recording, reading or interference by others during or after a transmission, for any delay or non-delivery or for any damage caused in connection with a transmission.
29. We are committed to full compliance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. By subscribing to emails and/or text communications, or otherwise providing your email address and/or mobile number, you consent to receiving emails and/or texts (as the case may be) which promote and market our products and services, or the products and services of others, from time to time. We will ensure we include accurate sender information and a functional unsubscribe facility.
30. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of any communications or documents purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.
any other relevant country.
© 2023 by Finbase.
Finbase is registered as a Financial Services Provider under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008 of New Zealand. Its registered number is FSP1003560